I will guide you every step of the way throughout the College Recruitment Process!
The MVP Exclusive Program is designed to guide you and your son throughout the College Recruitment Process. We take care of everything, every step of the way!
The first step is getting to know your son:
The MVP Exclusive Program includes:
- Educating you and your son regarding the College Recruitment Process.
- Player Improvement. We provide a detailed written evaluation identifying what your son is good at, what he needs to work on, and provide him drills he can do to reduce his weaknesses. Meeting across the internet to ensure proper application.
- Video Analysis to ensure your son continues to improve to his maximum potential. Help him understand and see what and why he needs to make the recommended changes.
- College Player Video organized with the sole purpose of helping a college coach determine if they have a need for what your son has to offer.
- Creating Exposure. Selecting a college is a Family Decision, but as part of the Exclusive Program, Most Valuable Player will provide college coaches their assessment with the intent they will contact your son directly.
- Two Audio Books designed to help each athlete improve the mental and physical aspects of their game. I want your son to know how to deal with all aspects of the game which includes success and failure.
- You Get Me seven days a week. You can e-mail me, call me, text me, or request a Webex.
The Most Valuable Player Exclusive Program is a two (2) step process guiding you and your son into finding the right school academically, athletically, socially and with your help, what you can afford financially.
FIRST: Does Your Son Qualify?…
- Complete the Player Profile Application, and Submit Qualification Payment ($25)
- Submit a Video [No worries here, after receiving your application, I will provide you guidance on how to make the video, and I have a simple method so you can upload it directly to me]
Most Valuable Player will review your son’s profile, evaluate your son’s video and provide you with their assessment.
Second: If your son qualifies, and you would like me to be a member of your team, I would need your son’s commitment to improve and your overall agreement of my assessment of your son as a player. Agreed? Let’s get Started!: $3995.00